Monday, July 11, 2011

College Trippin I

Last Thursday, I went out for an overdue lunch with my childhood bestie, Allison. She also toured me around the college she was under. Meridian International College -- Mint for short.
If you're looking for an innovative college that specializes in new media arts, film and communications management, or music business management, try giving Mint a look. With the new technology, an Apple center, and a fresh new environment and perspective of what college is, why not go for Meridian? :)


 they even have their own recording studio, amaaazing



 Geek Central; my favorite room which consists of Mac desktops for each student to work on

their modernistic cafeteria


Apple center!

 their classrooms even have bean bags for a cozy, relaxed working station

thanks Allison!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment